- Contact Us
Connect | Collect | Analyze | Learn | Decide | Alert | Advice | Innovate | Optimize | Transform
Digital Twin are stated as virtual representations of products, machines, production plants and operating systems that uses data in the real time to build intelligence for the smarter products. It’s interesting to note that, nearly every industrial sector such as automotive, aerospace, heavy engineering cherishes the concept of Digital Twin to manage lifecycle of their products. Digital Twin use data from sensors installed on physical objects and virtual sensors through simulations to represent their near real time status, working condition or position and enables system design and optimization, predictive maintainance and optimize industrial asset management.
Application of Digital Twin
At Wissen Baum we have sucessfully deployed Digital Twin solutions for following Industries.
Integration of conventional transportation with advance technologies to create alternative solutions and connected mobility future through Digital Twin.
Availability of Critical resources by integrating real-time data, Statistical techniques, Virtual models, micro and macro processes and inventory planning are key solutions provided by Digital Twin.
The critical focus on manufacturing processes through monitoring, sequencing, aligning and Optimizing can lead to increase in yield of production, first time right and statistical control on quality.
Octagonal Strategy of Digital Twin
1. The real-time, Dynamic and Visual monitoring of the manufacturing state and process of the product
2. The fusion of multiple disciplines such as Computational Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic science.
3. Use of statistical tools to allows computation and simulation.
4. Describes the macroscopic and microscopic properties.
5. Multiscale and multilevel integrated model of structure models, geometric models and material models.
6. Modular approach to Digital Twin models.
7. ROM (Reduced Order Method) to create quick response surface.
8. Building Digital mapping model belonging to the information space (or virtual space).